IMPORTANCE OF HALAL MEAT
Halal is very important in everyday lives and can be seen as a tool to open up a key into your world. If you want to be able to eat clean for fitness purposes and feel your body deserves a disease free meat in your system, then that’s what you get with us. If you want to abide with Islamic regulations, and eat meat that is permissible and will gain Allah’s pleasure, then allow us to assure you, we are the right catapult to help you do just that.
We have a passion for halal meat and are inspired by Quran as it says ”
“Eat not (O believers) of that meat on which Allah’s Name has not been pronounced (at the time of slaughtering) for sure it is disobedience of Allah (a sinful conduct). And certainly, the Shayaatin (devils) do inspire their friends (from mankind) to dispute with you, and if you obey them [making al-Maytatah legal to eat (Maytatah – a dead animal or animal / bird slaughtered without taking the name of Allah during slaughter)], then you would indeed be a polytheists (i.e. doing shirk, ascribing partners to Allah)” (6:121).
We are creating a platform that humanity can be satisfied the meat they are buying is fresh, clean, disease free and for those following the Islamic regulation, we want to make sure you are free from polytheism and please the almighty. You can be sure we are 100% non-stun Halal as we care for our customers. Hence, don’t compromise on the method of slaughter.
YOU’RE RIGHT TO KNOW
- You can find contact details for our company representative on our connect with us page.
- By filling in the newsletter sign-up form on our website, you are giving us your consent to use your personal data for periodic mailings.
- You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us. All emails we send to you will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- Your personal data might be accessed by web developers and other contractors providing us with newsletter functionality.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on connect with us page.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- It is not contractually binding to provide us with your personal data to receive a newsletter from us.
- Personal data provided via the newsletter subscription form is not profiled and automated decision making is not applied
- We will not use personal data provided via the sign-up form for any other purpose than described above.
INFORMATION & SECURITY
We aim to provide you with a safe experience. We have in place certain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to appropriately protect the security and privacy of your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that the measures we maintain will guarantee the security of the information. The file containing your personal information will be kept at our offices or on our servers or those of our service providers and employees who require it for the purposes of their duties will have access to this file. We limit access to your personal information within the Company to individuals with a need to know.
(i) WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you place an order, we collect and sometimes store basic information such as your name, email and delivery address (es), a contact telephone number and your user name and password.
We may also receive and store certain information automatically from your computer, such as your IP address, browser type and other computer and connection information, the time that you logged on and off our website and what items you searched for or viewed.
We also use a cookie to identify you the next time you visit, which assists us greatly in providing you with superior service. If you would prefer, however, you can refuse to accept this type of cookie or delete them following your visit to our website; please see the ‘help’ section of your browser.
(ii)HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We use the personal data you provide to process your order, including passing on your telephone number to the courier and to contact you if there are any problems.
- You may also choose to receive certain emails, promotions or other information from us but can opt-in or out of this at any time.
- We may use your information for market research or customer profiling and to display certain content on the website, such as your favourite items or new products that we think may be of interest to you.
(iii) SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the secure server software to encrypt all of the data you send to us to minimise the risk that the information you send is intercepted before it reaches us and have strict security measures to protect the information that we store from any unauthorised access.
- All your payment card details are also encrypted using xxxxxxxxxx. We do not store your payment card details.
When you visit the Website, we collect certain information by automated means, such as through server log files, cookies (text files sent to and stored on your device when you access the Website), web beacons (also known as clear GIFs and pixel tags, which may be used to transmit information back to the Website), and embedded scripts (programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on, and which is active only when you are accessing the website.
The information we collect in this manner may include details about the computer, mobile phone, or other device used to access the Website (such as browser type, operating system, and IP address), referring URLs and information on actions taken or interaction with our digital assets. We may use third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics to help us analyse how visitors use the Website. We may permit these third parties to operate directly on the Website, use their own technology (such as cookies or web beacons), and collect information about you on our behalf.
We may collect anonymous information, including for statistical or research purposes.
We use the following groups on our web-based application:
Group 1 — Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around Controller’s web application and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies services like shopping baskets or e-billing cannot be provided.
Group 2 — Performance Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use the Controller’s web application — for instance, which pages you go to most, and if they get error messages from web pages and/or the web application. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Controller’s website(s) and/or the application works.
As 3rd party cookies in this category, we use Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. The reports provided by Google Analytics help us understand website traffic and webpage usage. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Group 3 — Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the Controller’s web application to remember choices you make while browsing and/or using the application (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, language and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on non- Controller’s websites.
For reliable review of your order status, on-screen on the application, in real-time, and also for easy reordering, your data may be saved on your device, serving a cookie locally.
Group 4 – Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies will usually be third-party cookies, although if a user is visiting the advertising network’s own website it is technically possible these could be first party. They will always be persistent but time-limited cookies. These cookies can be associated with services provided by the third party but this is not always the case. These cookies contain a unique key that is able to distinguish individual users’ browsing habits or that can be translated into a set of browsing habits or preferences using information stored elsewhere. Generally speaking, the privacy statement should indicate if the cookie is being used as part of an advertising network. Cookies may also be used to limit the number of times a user sees a particular ad on a website and to measure the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
* IMPORTANT: RETURN POLICY & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
There will not be any return for Meat and Groceries.
Online orders can be cancelled within 3 hours not exceeding that, and refund will be provided by Cash / Online Transaction (accordingly).
Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.